WOW, i forgot how much water i had to drink and how many dang potty breaks i had to take! GEEZ!!! People better watch out when i really gotta go bad cause i will be like one of the Wayman brothers in the white chicks movie…hehehe!! You know almost knocking folks out da way and stuff! Drinking only a gallon a day right now and that will be upped closer to my show date though. Here we go!
OK, food is right on and i have been 100% with everything (I miss those Dove dark chocolate covered almonds though), although i think i have been cheating my body out of protein. I have been staying hungry, wtf?? I mean, i weighed stuff to be sure today and i was only off like 2-3oz (could make the world of difference i guess) so now i got it all right. No more guessing stuff! My strength hasn’t been affected too bad in the gym and i feel like the creatine (CEE) before the lifts are really helping with that and with the new higher lift numbers. Ok, so i’m still looking SOOOO FORWARD to a cheat meal! It revved up my metabolism on my last comp prep and i really want some PIZZA!! Dang, i just started cutting this past Sunday…hehe…yeah go ahead and call me a WIMP! BLAH! My body NEEDS FOOD!! Carbs especially! I either lose or gain weight fast depending on my diet and carb consumption, heck my trainer had to up my carbs a bit close to my show due to this little problem. Already down 2.5 lbs so far and i just started cutting diet on Sunday. I know that the first week is probably mostly water weight or sodium stuff going on.




2 comments:
hey girl! I hear ya on the potty breaks. I can tell you every place that does or does not have a bathroom within 150 miles.
Yeah, I'm a pee pee head too! Thank goodness the bathroom is 2 seconds away from me!
I'm sure that you will see some definite improvements once the cutting starts to really take effect. I'm sure you've put on some muscle!
Post a Comment