Spent most of my day at my daughters dance recital. It was awesome and i just them! I get so teary eyed when i see my daughters up on that stage! I know how hard they worked to get there and how it takes a lot of guts to get up on that stage! Its kind of similar to doing a figure competition if you think about it. They love to perform now and its become addictive! They are probably going to take a year off though. I tried to get as many great shots of them as i could with my sucky camera. I need a new one! Mine is just no good for indoors for things like this.
This weekend has been crappy as far as eating for me. TOM has came around...UGH! I have been having the munchies for some strange reason this weekend. 1 more week and then cutting starts! Oh, i miscalculated about cutting...i thought it was going to start at 11 weeks out, but it does actually start at 12 weeks out. I was never good at Math...hehe.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Posted by Peaches*n*Cream at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Beautiful!! You have a beautiful family, you should feel so very proud!!
Sounds like the bulking is going good for you!! I almost wish right now I didn't decide to do this next show so soon, I want to eat right now :) But I'm pretty sure my next show will be the Arnold after this one, cause I'm ready to eat and grow :)
Thinking about you!! Call me anytime!
How are you doing sweets??
Looking for an update!
xoxo
Thanks ladies :) Sorry, i have been so busy lately i haven't been able to keep up with my blog. I also haven't had time to read up on everyone...i need to catch up, i feel SOOO behind!
Post a Comment