CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

10 weeks out!! YEAH BABY!!

Yep, already 10 weeks out! Technically speaking, i’m a little less :P Tomorrow it will be 9.5 weeks out. My diet has changed this week so I’m feeling more carb deprived. I will get through this though, i think an authorized cheat meal is in store ;) I got my body fat reading today and it has come down some, YESSSS!!! I’m sitting at 13.22% from 14.81% just 2 weeks ago. My weight is about 129.5lbs right now. My last comp, i was about 119lbs when i reached 13% body fat :D I would think that 8% would be good for my body at comp time (please oh please abs!). Hopefully i won’t come in too hard…haha..YEAH RIGHT, like thats going to happen! Dang, i got some headaches right now! SHEESH! Drinking all this water, i need to invest in some toilet paper…hehe. Does going to the potty a zillion times a day count as cardio?? IT SHOULD!!! Still doing cardio once a week now, i REALLY don’t miss doing cardio, but sometimes i throw in some jump roping at the end of my leg workouts..i’m an animal at the gym :P REPRESENT!! Alright, enough rambling from my carb deprived flat muscle self!! SSHHOOOOOO!!!!

3 comments:

C2 said...

I am so friggin proud of you Woman! You have come so far!!!! xoxoxo

Lori said...

It only counts as cardio if you HOVER.

Tina said...

:) 10 weeks... Oh I'm getting excited for you!! Can't wait for you and your sis to do this together...looking at where you are at right now looks like you've been building muscle...I built a lot in 8 weeks and you've still got 10...you go girl, I can't wait!!