My dad's surgery went well, although he is already trying to be active when he should be resting!! He is very stubborn...lol.
I weighed in again (scale whore lately) and weighed 131.5 lbs. I knew i had some water weight going on from the weekend. I got an email from my trainer and she is going to have me start cutting at 11 weeks out instead of 12 weeks out. Gives me an extra week to bulk. Hope it helps!
Alright, here are my workouts that i haven't posted from Monday and Tuesday:
Monday:Back/Biceps
Warmup - 5 mins on stair master
Chin ups w/40lb assist - 3x10
Seated cable rows - 50x3x10
Lat pull downs - 60x2x10, 70x1x10
BB rows - 40x3x10
Reverse close grip pull downs - 70x3x10
Preacher curls - 40x3x10 superset to straight bar cable curls - 20x3x10
*Jump squats - 20x2
*Back extensions w/10lb plate - 32 reps
Tuesday: Hams/Calves
Warmup - 15 mins on stair master
Kneeling hamstring curls - 20x4x8
Freemotion (cable) hamstring curls - 17.5x2x8, 22.5x2x8
Stiff leg deadlifts - 60x5x8 (threw in an extra set)
Standing calve raises - 125x6x10 (threw in 2 extra sets)
Seated calve raises - 200x6x10 (threw in 2 extra sets)
Calve presses (leg press machine) - 225x6x10 (same here)
Free standing calve concentration isolations - 5x10
*Jump squats - 2x20, 2x10
Hammer strength ab machine w/20lbs - 1x20, 1x30
I'm feeling a lot stronger and upping the weights on pretty much everything. I stay sore!! Hope thats a good sign to see some gains. Now I'm pretty addicted on doing the jump squats (love seeing those quads pop when I'm up in the air), but wondering if doing them almost everyday is not such a good thing. I bumped up my bicep curls today as well and just LOVE working them!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Workouts and little bits...
Posted by Peaches*n*Cream at 12:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Just checking in on you. Glad to hear your father's surgery went well.
Post a Comment