CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Getting OFF the cakes and pies wagon!

Yes, i have had my fill of these since Christmas. These items are quite tasty "at the moment of the act", but i'm sure not doing my body a favor. Christmas was great, love the family gatherings and FOOD. I got some new workout stuff that i will be styling out. I'm a Nike girl so i got some new goods. It will be some great motivation to get slimmer and really look nice in the yoga pants :D Since my lax days of eating, i have not been very energetic out of the gym, but i have had some killer workouts at the gym after taking my supps of course. Heck, i even managed to hit some new PRs :D Haven't missed a day training despite the craziness and in laws in town.

Yesterday i was doing pretty good with eating clean again up until we decided to go watch the UFC fight at Hooters with my sis and her husband. I couldn't pass up the wings and then i got some drinks in addition to that. I had 3 Corona Lights, i was feeling great though since i don't usually drink. It was a great fight by the way :) I'm getting into it. Then today, well i am out of chicken and just everything, even eggs so i didn't have too many options today. It didn't go very well and was just feeling down today so i didn't really care too much. Tomorrow is back on the plan though, i can't keep on like this. New Years Day is one more that i will have to deal with and know i will be having a few drinks then. Now i just feel BLOATED (freaking PMS to top it off!) and may have gained a few pounds that i WILL lose SOON. I will really tighten up after the New Years and get back to a leaner me while adding mass. I am going to go back to writing weekly specific goals like i used to when i was really on a roll on the weight loss wagon. I think it really helped me a great deal. My mind works better with specifics and details instead of vague/broad goals. 26 weeks out to the NGA show that i plan on doing on June 27th!! Even less to finish building and then begin the cutting. EEKK!!! FOCUS SANDRA, FOCUS!!

2 comments:

Tiffanie Hage said...

Girl...I have no doubt that you will be rocking it very soon! You are awesome!!

Lisa said...

I'm with you there, sister, on the eating. I'm looking forward to the holidays being over and getting back to a routine. I know you will be rocking it in '09!