CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Going to start a CUT style diet soon...

Some of you know that i have joined Team Scivation for my training and bulking. Well, i'm getting near the 140s and i just can't do it anymore! I am supposed to be gaining weight on the lean mass diet they have me on, well the person i get in touch with is Derek and i expressed my concerns with me to see if he could put me on a different style diet so i could not gain anymore weight, but still gain lean mass somehow. He recommended i start the CHA diet. Its a low carber and i'm allowed a cheat meal once a week. Now i have read how others have gotten some pretty amazing results on this plan so i'm going to give it a show. Its going to be different, i don't get all those carbs i currently get and my cals are going from 2500 to 1600, but i don't count calories, just pretty much use the exchange system and get in all my servings. High fat, high protein diet. I have to go get a few things from the store before i get started. I'm going to be ready. I also let Derek know of my plans to compete in June and he said if i stick with him, we would be following a similar diet for the comp. Yes, they also do comp diets :D Not 100% convinced i will be doing the comp prep with them though, i was thinking about someone like Layne Norton, i have been speaking with his wife and others he trains to get a little more insight and to see if he is a fit for me. I have time to shop around though. Going to update my stats tomorrow and take new progress pics, not expecting big changes. I have gained 2.5 pounds on the lean mass diet which i have been on 5 weeks now. I don't think all that is muscle. I wasn't able to take my BF readings when i first started, but Derek mentioned how i did look leaner than when i started so that is a PLUS.

Today was shoulders/core workout and it went pretty good. Feeling a little depressed this evening and all i want to do is sleep for some reason. Must be the holiday blues. Thanks for reading my ramblings! Sorry i haven't updated my blog in awhile!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Glad to see you post chickie! Bulking up stinks, but seeing beautiful muscle in the spring rocks!

Michelle said...

Hey there Sandra!

Glad your going to try the other diet..Layne knows what he is doing I hope you like him in the future.