So good so far, i am liking the variety i am getting in this diet although sometimes the meals are overwhelming with the amounts of stuff i have to eat to grow. I feel like such a fatty. I was getting in a good bit before, but i was eating too much at night time which was not cool. No wonder i was gaining weight, sheesh. I knew it was time to do something about the bulk and have assistance in doing it the right way. I have been reading others experiences while using the Scivation plans and decided to give it a try. Thanks Derek! I am hoping maybe my bf will come down a little, i don’t really know what it is right now. I just ordered some of the Accumeasure digital calipers that test 3 sites as that one was recommended to me. Just ordered my Scivation supps yesterday so i’m ready to get the mass building started! I already feel stronger in the gym and having almost every other day off from the gym is just WEIRD to me. I was lifting 5xs a week back to back, probably a reason my muscles aren’t growing the right way cause they don’t have enough recovery time. I have to do this right if i want some good gains. Also the workouts are shorter which is cool with me. Each week the reps/sets change so it will vary and my body will keep guessing. Now if i can get over this sinus infection i would be all good. Napped most of the day and got all my macros in so i’m good. I want to wake up right tomorrow to go do my leg workout. Big ass breakfast first and then 1-2 hours later the gym. hehe. Dang, i even passed up a sushi invite today cause i want to stay faithful to the plan. I am allowed ONE cheat meal a week so i will wait then to be bad ![]()
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Day 4 of Lean Mass Diet 2500
Posted by Peaches*n*Cream at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment