CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

new hair cut!



Yep, i chopped it off! I was tired of the same look and decided it was time for a change. I had 6.5 inches cut off. IT will grow back though, i know i will miss it, but oh well! I will have to learn how to style it my way. The stylists can't really do my hair. I had to come home and adjust before going out for sushi night :P What do you all think?

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute!!

Unknown said...

I love it! Very sassy and goes well with that cute little body. :o)

Angela said...

I like it alot!! Very cute :)

Tina said...

So cute, I love it!! We really need to chat it up sometime soon...Thinking about you!!

Tracy said...

I tagged you! See my blog for details!

Peaches*n*Cream said...

Gracias ladies :D

C2 said...

Sorry I didn't comment until now BUT I absolutely LOVE your new do! Beautiful Woman!

xoxo

~ Elizabeth