Well, these pics are looking a little better. The back pose is still a bitch! Working on that! I'm practicing almost everyday now. 3 MORE WEEKS!!! Yesterday i weighed in at 123.5lbs, but this morning i weighed in at 126lbs (few cheats yesterday...opps!). I had to help my dad out with some stuff and had lunch with him. He INSISTED i eat something and after i kindly said no, he still ordered me something. I love my dad to bits, but dang! He says he likes to see people eat and that i could use a few pounds...lol. Gotta love him. I even told him that i already ate something and still. I have to meet up with him again so i gotta think of what to do. I may just be polite and order a small salad or something before he orders me something. I'm too close to let all this hard work go to waste although i think i will be alright. So i may look a little carbed up or pudgy due to yesterday's slip ups. After lunch i was a craving fool and gave into my evil food demons on somethings. WTF?? Alright, workouts are going good, haven't missed one yet! I'm about to eat some breakfast and head out to the gym. LATERS!
Friday, August 22, 2008
3 weeks out and trying the different suggested poses :P
Posted by Peaches*n*Cream at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh these are much better :) And damm are you full!! On the pretty pose Mike Davies says put those fingers on the bent arm up just above belly button, more slimming, and I like your legs on the top pretty pose, however try turning the leg out a little and press into the toe...see how that looks...see I told you you have a booty, it's all in the posing :) Great job! Now you just have to practice practice practice so you can snap into them...I'm getting sooooo excited for you....love that suit!!
Oh on that just above belly button,I meant parellel...still at your side and parellel to belly button!!
Cool, i will try these! Thanks Tina!! I love getting feedback from my divas ;) Sometimes i just don't see what i'm doing wrong. I have been spending my day working on my suit and just reading up on stuff getting ready for the day. I really hope this one piece turns out nice. So far so good!
Post a Comment