Well, i had my husband take my progress pics last night. Now he is not all up for the comp thing as some of you may already know, but when i put on that 2 piece, he said it turns him on...LOL. I know TMI! Just funny. ANYWAYS, so far i'm impressed with some of the muscle gains i have kept and the continued definition i'm getting on most of my body. The part i dislike is my abs and how "skinny" i look in my mid section. I know i have abs cause i see them at times. Some say that they come out for some during the whole water depletion stage. i really hope this is the thing that is going to happen for me cause i don't want to be the skinniest chick on stage :P Also my weight, what is up with me losing weight still?? My body fat is already below what i was hoping for. Can i just maintain this body fat from now until May 10th? Geez! Sometimes i feel like eating a freaking hamburger or something to not let my body fat go down anymore and do something with those bones showing in my mid section. Mine seem to be showing a good bit.
I'm waiting for my trainer to consult back on my progress so far and my weight. Now i do eat and do my workouts like i should be doing. I have only been doing cardio 2xs a week (30-45mins sessions) so its not like i'm doing crazy amounts of cardio like some. I don't miss any meals, as a matter a fact i take bites of stuff cause i have this "you are going to be too skinny" mentality. Is this normal? I have turned into a fat burning machine! I feel so freaking skinny! After this comp, i'm either going to keep prepping for a SNBF show in July as initially planned or i'm going to bulk for another later show. I may be brave enough and do another NPC show this year since i'm purchasing the card for the year. I will just have to see. Sometimes i still feel like the "old" Sandra and having self doubts if i'm capable of doing this and if i'm just going to make a complete fool of myself on stage. I know, stop thinking negative, but you want to do your best after all the hard work and heart you put into your training. Just some thoughts. I know the weight i want to be is around 125-130lbs with a good bit of mass. Since this is my first comp, i know i will learn from this experience. If anyone has anything to share that you have learned or experienced from your first comp and what you did to overcome it (fears). please share! Thanks for visiting my blog!




4 comments:
Hi Sandra,
I saw your profile on BFL tracker and I must say, you look phenomenal. You should be so proud of yourself. I had a few questions I'd like to ask you about your BFL experience if you don't mind. I've started the program and it's been 8 weeks and it isn't quite working for me. Not sure if you have the time but I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much. If you do have a chance, you can write to me at mdp721@yahoo.com. Have a great day.
Mona =)
I hope you hear some comments, cause I have all of those feelings. But I can tell you that you will not make a fool of yourself, are you crazy, you are one hot chica!! And I hear you can never be too lean for NPC. I went to the Arnold, and the girls in the Amature there were super tiny, and I though, I will never be that tiny, so don't worry you are going to rock! Did you listen to Tony's show last week, with Janet Marcico, you have to go listen, great stuff on that show to get you ready!!
You look AMAZING sweet lady. It's too bad your comp wasn't sooner.
Wish I could be there to cheer you on. YOU are going to be so AMAZING!
Thanks so much for the feedback! Mona i emailed you :)
Tina, so you can relate to what i'm talking about for the NPC shows. I didn't realize it was like that so much. Yes, i did listen to the Tony show with Janet Marcico and the show before that one. I need to listen to it again though. The kids were running around and making lots of noise during the show.
Tracy, thank you hun!
Post a Comment