CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Less than 2 weeks out...

Here i am and its i’m less than 2 weeks out for a NPC show that i’m doing on May 10th. I’m excited about it, yet all these crazy things are racing through my mind that COULD happen. You know, the malfunctions or goof ups. I keep a positive outlook on things, but come on i gotta be realistic too…hehe. I pretty much have everything i need, just the final touches and confirming things such as the tanning, what color face makeup to use, shaving, jewelery (i just need to see if i have the earrings, i have the bracelet) and i need to start putting everything in baggies ready to be packed this week. I want to be READY. I’m using Jan Tana for my tanner and noticed when i tested it on my tummy and took a shower, most of it washed off…hmmmmm. Just trying to figure out whens the best time to start tanning, like that Wednesday or Friday as i need to get 3 good coats on and then another coat in the morning of the Jan tana show tan.

I have yet to book a room near the show. My husband doesn’t think i need a room and that I’m over exaggerating. He thinks that prejudging determines if you go to the "next round". LOL. Oh lawd! I try to explain it to him, but he is hard headed. I need to purchase a few tickets for him and my oldest daughter this week as they are going to attend. Sucks that my other kids won’t be there, you would think it would be free for kids or something. We just can’t afford it right now. I will be sure to have someone take vids and pics to share with them :) I will have them there in spirit :(

Training is right on track, I’m adding extra exercises to my lagging body parts to help bring them up some if possible. I want to do my best! I know, its my first show, but still! I have an appointment today with a trainer at the gym to get by body fat checked again. I just got it checked like last week so not sure if it will be any different. You know what they say "you can’t be too lean for NPC". Alrightly, just wanted to update everyone as to what was going on. I’m feeling alright for the first half of the day, but the other half (when i’m really low carbing) is not that great. I WILL survive though!


Here is the checklist i got from my trainer:


Check List for Show

Make up

Toner

Bronzer

Lip gloss

Eye brow

Eye liner

Eye shadows

Mascara

Glitter!!!!

Vaseline

Blush

False Eyelashes (?)

Nail care,

Polish,

Toe stuff

Nail glue/glue for suit too

Rhinestones for suit (God forbid) just incase

Hair Stuff

Bobby pins

Safety pins

Hair spray

Hair wax

Dryer, but hotel might have one

Curling iron

Flat iron

Comb/brushes

Misc

Toothbrush

Tooth paste

Face cleaner

Mouthwash

Sweatsuit

Tennis shoes

Flip flops

Pillow case/sheets

Extra underwear/socks

Long sleeve shirts

Blanket

Pillow

Little bag to carry around for back stage

Hand towels to have for messy stuff

Plastic gloves

IF going out of town

Cooler

Ice pack

Chicken/fish, sweet pots, and veggies in zip lock bags.

Food

Granola

Dried fruit

Nuts

Rice cakes

Peanut butter

Raw honey

Potassium for cramps

Bottled Water

STAGE

Posing shoes

Posing Suits

Grips for bottom of shoes

Extra heels

Pro-tan/gloves/sm.towel

Oil/Pam

Bikini Bites

Jewelry

Gum

Plastic bags, for dirty sheets or clothes so everything you take home doesn’t stink!!!

Anyone care to add anything that she missed?

2 comments:

Tiffanie Hage said...

wowzers!!! You are sooooo close! I'm so excited for you! You will do just great Sandra. What an accomplishment!

Peaches*n*Cream said...

Thanks! How have you been dear? Have you been posing on the Divas lately?