CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

New nutrition and workout plan to commence!

I decided that i want to get SERIOUS again and shed some fat! I am getting help from my husbands trainer and after seeing how many women have transformed with his plan, well it has really inspired and motivated me to get with it. I'm going to start an extreme fat destruction plan along with an intense workout plan minus the ab routine (can't work abs for another month) and some other exercises that hit the core. I checked out the diet on fitday and i will be getting around 2200 calories. There is a carb up day, but that will happen after i finish out my first week and then it happens once a week. My body will like that. I believe that i will lose my goal of 15 pounds for the Summer so i can have an awesome bikini body. Yeah, i want to turn heads and let people know i'm serious about fitness when i walk by ;) A bit vain yeah, but who doesn't want that? I need to take some beginning progress pics later on today and my weight today was 139lbs (weekend splurge and TOM). I'm rolling with that number though. I want to get down to 125lbs with around 15% BF. I think that is pretty healthy and managable. Wish me luck! I'm feeling pretty good and motivated about this!

7 comments:

Sunnie said...

I miss you! I am so glad you are doing okay. Your knew tummy is beautiful!

Sunnie said...

I meant your new tummy. I am tired:)

*ANA* said...

SOUNDS GREAT CANT WAIT TO FOOLOW YOUR PROGRESS CHIKA YOU BETTER BLOG OFTEN!

Randi said...

You are going to do it! You so rock, girl! Turn those heads this summer! :-)

Michelle said...

Sandra you will have no problem losing those 15lbs...you will rock it in the gym!!

Glad to see you are feeling good after the surgery

C2 said...

xoxo

April said...

Wishing you luck Peachy! Your progress pics are always amazing so i can't wait for your bikini body!!