Wow, i am so bloated that i look pregnant! My stomach is hard feeling. Don't laugh too hard! LOL. I have been a dang pig, no lie! So deprived for so long, i feel like i’m a feasting bear right now. I have had all kind of goodies. They taste good, but make me feel really crappy later on with that sluggish feeling. I already miss working out and have been looking at later shows trying to decide on one to do, but yet have a bit of time to bulk. Just how much time is enough to bulk to do another show this year? I want to keep my hourglass shape, but add mass, build the booty up, and build those shoulders up too. My metabolism has been fast throughout my comp prep, never did i think i would have a fast metabolism. I weighed about 113 lbs 1 day out (was expecting to weigh 120 lbs on stage) and weighed in this morning (yeah, already stepping on the scale cause i was curious!) and weighing in at 125 lbs. YIKES! I know its a lot of sodium/water bloat. Hoping i don’t do too much damage this week on my body fat. I know its going to go up, but i am wanting to maintain it around 15-17% while bulking. Once i get ready to step back on stage, i want to be around 9-10% body fat, but weighing more then the previous comp. So time to eat up on some good proteins and clean carbs! As long as I’m allowed some cheats, i think i will be fine. Let the journey continue!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
BLOATED, will be ready soon to start clean bulking!
Posted by Peaches*n*Cream at 12:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
oh my heck ..that pic takes me back to the night after my comp. I seriously thought I was going to have to go the emergency room. Like an idiot I was craving pickles..so I ate a whole jar. THEN my sister bought some sugar free chocolates and I ate quite a few of them. My body does not agree with the sugar alcohols at all. I seriously thought I was going to die....I looked nine months pregnant.
Get back to eating protein, good carbs and greens sweets. Your body will LOVE you for it.
Sandra,
You still look hot - bloated or not!!! ;-) Let me tell you though - this is exatly what I looked like after my comp. My stomach was that round and it was hard too - almost scary!! (thanks for sharing the picture. I was too ashamed to do it) Actually, the scary thing for me was - seeing that stomach and still wanting to eat crap!!! CRAZY! That's awesome that you are going to take some time off and build the lean mass - I think it's good for changing the body composition, etc. Now, when you gain wight (you will a bit when bulking), you notice that it is not the same - you are not going to take the same shape and size as before the comp. Your body is changing and that's a good thing!!!
ROCK ON, girl!!! You inspire me all the time!!!
XO's
M.
omg lmao I LOVE that you posted these pics! This is EXACTLY how I looked...oh I was so miserable! Congrats girl you rock!
LOL! You're the best :) My stomach pretty much always looks like that! You'll get slim and trim for your next show. Just enjoy your bulk and don't freak out....easier said than done. The "chub" you gain from bulking will come off though :)
Isn't it sad though what we put our bodies through? Dang, i have been dookieing up a storm...hehehe, i know TMI!! Been drinking up on the water and getting back into my workouts! i even had oatmeal and a protein shake this morning for breakfast...ahhhh.
You CRACK me up! I'm laughing at Tracy's post as well! Sorry I am just now getting around to reading everyone's blogs! :)
I love it that you posted those pictures! You still look HOT! :)
Love you!
~ Elizabeth
Post a Comment