I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow and if you have been following my blog you know what surgery i'm getting ;) Mommy makeover - tummy tuck! I'm looking forward to it and excited yet a little scared. Please say a prayer for me that everything will be ok. The first week should be pretty rough so don't know if i will be on the computer, just depends on how i feel. I will try to keep my blog updated soon to let everyone know how it went and share some pics later on. Surgery is at 7:30am tomorrow and will probably last around 2 hours. My sister is going to be with me all day tomorrow, thank God for a great sister :) She is awesome!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hugs & prayers to you girl!
Wow Sandra..I know you have wanted this for so long..I am glad you decided it was right for you...You will look amazing (not like you didn't already :P)
Hugs and Prayers are with you girl!
Your pics on bodyforlife-tracker have always impressed me - my prayers are with you!
Best Wishes!
:)
Keira
Thanks girls! The surgery went well although when i got home, i couldn't keep anything down due to the anesthesia sickness. SO much better today and just taking it easy. Eats are in check, not trying to get fat while recovering...lol.
Post a Comment